About Peggy Fishman, M.D.
Dr. Fishman received her medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia where she received the Sandoz Award for outstanding research.
Her Residency in Ophthalmology was at the Illinois Eye Center in Chicago, and her Fellowship at the Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland.
Dr. Fishman is an Associate Professor at the University of Louisville.
She was Director of Pediatric Ophthalmology/Strabismus for many years and received the award for outstanding teacher on several occasions.
Dr. Fishman is Board-Certified in both Ophthalmology and Anti-Aging Medicine. She is a licensed physician and surgeon in Connecticut, Kentucky and Indiana.
She is a Member of:
- the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- the American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College for the Advancement of Medicine
- The Immortality Institute
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- The Endocrine Society
- the American Society for Pediatric Ophthalmology/Strabismus
- the American Society of Bariatric Physicians
- the Life Extension Foundation
Dr. Fishman is a Fellow & Board-Certified in Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine since 1999 by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
Dr. Fishman is Founder and Medical Director of the Integrative & Age-Management Medicine (IAAM) with centers in Ridgefield, Connecticut and Louisville, Kentucky. Her center has been recognized by the Life Extension Foundation as one of the most innovative clinics in America. She has special interest in bio-identical hormone replacement, the role of inflammation in aging and the aging eye.
Peggy Fishman, M.D.
- Medical Director
- Graduate of the Medical College of Georgia
- Completed her fellowship at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, M.D.
- Board-certified in Ophthalmology and Age-Management Medicine
Dr. Fishman’s Interests Include:
- Women’s health
- Bariatrics (study of obesity)
- Preventive medicine.
- Dr. Peggy Fishman has studied life extension and preserving health extensively since the 70′s.